ADVOCATING, PROTECTING, and NURTURING.
All resource parents are encouraged to join the Association as regular members, and other individuals interested in the welfare of children are welcome to join as associate members and take an active role in the Association. Resource parents give each other the needed support and encouragement necessary to accomplish a successful fostering experience. The expertise of seasoned resource parents is invaluable.
Fostering is challenging, but the rewards are great. We welcome and encourage you to join our Association.
Benefits of Membership:
- The quarterly newsletter of Monterey County Association of Families Caring for Children.
- Free events for Association members.
- Support and sharing with seasoned resource parents.
- Donated tickets to special events as available.
- Opportunities to meet and work with County staff on Association events.
- Access to the Heart –to-Heart Clothes Closet and the food pantry at Calvary.
- You may utilize the Nature’s Cradle — a specialized crib for high risk infants.
- Diaper Bank
- Car Seat Program
- House hold and baby items from Gifts in-kind for members.
- $30 Per family for membership (regular)
- $30 Per individual (associates)